The heating system should be considered as a key part of the build, not something done to the building at a later date.
Please send us your plans and so we can discuss the project in more detail and identify potential options, energy savings and project costs. We can meet on site to discuss options in more detail.
For simple projects, basic design fees will be included within the project costs and final proposal.
For more complex projects we provide a range of renewable heating consultancy services to assist in building design, and system specification and energy strategy. Fees are project specific.
Our software strictly adheres to the calculation process set out by CIBSE (Charted Institute of Building Services Engineers) and the following standards;
- The Domestic Heating Design Guide 2014 and EN 12831
- The UK standards for MCS MIS 3005
The heat loss calculation and system design supports the building design and construction process;
- Help to balance the investment in building fabric, and insulation levels with long term energy costs.
- Heating, hot water, ventilation and cooling requirements are considered as part of the whole energy strategy for the building to make systems easy to live with and deliver long term energy savings.
- Planning of equipment locations, service routes simplifies site management construction and minimises project risk.
Great news for homeowners looking to transition to a more eco-friendly heating system in the UK! This week Prime…22nd September 2023
To help answer the common questions about installing and living with heat pumps, Vaillant has teamed up with Kevin…15th August 2023
There seems to be a common misconception that these older hard-to-treat properties are considered to be hard to heat,…9th August 2023
It’s easy to focus on the installation of your new heating system but removing your current system is an…19th April 2022