How we help you get the best renewable heating solution for your long term energy needs:
- A conversation to understand your current situation
- A free initial home visit to assess the potential options, energy savings and project cost
- A formal home heating survey confirming the current heating and hot water energy consumption, recommended technical solution, comparison of different fuels against running costs, current radiator outputs, confirmed upgrade requirements and an analysis of existing solar PV and solar thermal at your property
- A formal proposal
The home heating survey
Our smartphone app software strictly adheres to the calculation process set out by CIBSE (Charted Institute of Building Services Engineers) and the following standards;
- The Domestic Heating Design Guide 2014 and EN 12831
- The UK standards for MCS MIS 3005
Assessment of existing or proposed solar PV and battery storage
We find the best balance of on-site generation capacity and grid consumption to match your heating needs and project budget.
What happens to my existing system?
It’s easy to focus on the installation of your new heating system but removing your current system is an…19th April 20221
I live close to the sea, would the air source heat pump rust?
Based in the South West of England, we install a lot of air source heat pumps by the sea…
The heat pump “holy trinity”. The 3 things you must get right.
Getting this right, increases heat pump efficiency, reduces your heating bills and keeps you warm in winter.
Energy crisis! My oil bill just went up by 90%. Can a heat pump help?
Using a real-world example we can see the huge increase in oil, gas and electricity prices, and how a…